Software Product Development Plan
This product development plan, created with OnePager Pro, illustrates the release cycle for several software products, each of which is maintained as a separate Microsoft Project plan. It illustrates the major phases of the SDLC for each software release, and presents an overall view of the company's product development plan.
Download Product Development Plan as PDF Download Product Development Plan as Image
OnePager Pro Software Product Development Plan Features
The product plan uses:
- Collection of release-specific tasks into individual rows.
- Grouping of releases into swimlanes by overall software product.
- Color-coding of release deliverables by SDLC phase, which are annotated in the project legend.
- Use of fiscal year on the time axis ties product releases to financial performance.
- Percent complete markers imported from MS Project indicate each individual task's progress.
- Milestone symbols that automatically fill with color as MS Project indicates that the milestones are complete.
This software product development plan was created using OnePager Pro, project timeline software from Chronicle Graphics that imports schedule information from Microsoft Project. To learn more about OnePager, and see how you can use in your release planning, download a free trial or attend one of our upcoming demonstration webinars.