Investment Organization Development Plan
This project plan, summarized in OnePager Pro, and based on a Microsoft Project document, shows the steps required for a company to build a new financial services organization. It helps executives and HR staff determine the background market research, hiring procedures, and training required to build a high-performance investment management group within a financial organization.
Download Investment Organization Plan as PDF Download Investment Organization Plan as Image
OnePager Pro Project Plan Features
The schedule features:
- Baseline markers to show which deliverables are ahead of schedule or behind
- Automatic color-coding of tasks by risk level (red, yellow or green)
- Endpoints to call attention to start and finish dates for each task
- Critical path markers to indicate which tasks and milestones are on the project's critical path
- Text boxes that enable project managers to add notes about important issues, risks, and potential solutions
- Percent complete thermometer bars to show how close each task is to completion
This organizational build-out project plan was presented using OnePager Pro, project presentation software from Chronicle Graphics that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Project. To explore OnePager, and see how it can simplify your build-out of financial teams, download a free trial or attend one of our upcoming demonstration webinars.