OnePager is the easiest way to summarize Microsoft Project schedules
Project managers spend 4-6 hours per week building presentations and reports. OnePager gives you this time back, and helps you communicate with your stakeholders. Leading companies worldwide have adopted OnePager to:
- Summarize one or many project plans
- Group, sort and color-code project schedules for easier understanding
- Track changes to projects over time, with a versioned history of each schedule
- Create templates to standardize projects across the entire company
- Build different views of projects for different stakeholders (executives, clients, etc.)
Plugs into Microsoft Project
OnePager isn't a replacement for Microsoft Project--it's an add-on--which means it will work seamlessly with your existing project management tools, including Project Server 2010!
Your Microsoft Project data is safe. OnePager Pro will never update or corrupt your Microsoft Project schedule. This protects your Microsoft Project data and makes sure that your OnePager Pro charts are always 100% accurate.
Get started today!
Once you try OnePager, you'll see why Fortune 500 companies have standardized on it. It saves you time, it's easy to use, and your project presentations just look better!
Download a free trial or attend one of our free demonstration webinars today to get started.